If you want to reserve an item without paying for it in full, or perhaps reserve in advance or for collection, we can offer you the opportunity to pay a deposit.
This allows you to reserve an item that's in stock, or to order in a product from a supplier before settling the balance later. We usually ask for a 10% deposit to hold any item - it's that simple!
Click & Collect (10am-5pm Monday-Saturday, 11am-5pm Sunday)
If you would like to reserve something and then try it or collect it in store, simply add all the items to your online basket and start the normal checkout process. When you get to the delivery options, please select I would like to click and collect; this will change the basket total to 10%, meaning you can complete the checkout process from there on. You then settle the remaining 90% in-store when you collect the item.
We can hold items for 30 days at the store. Once you've received a notification email from us that your items are ready, you can come and collect any time.
If you would like to reserve something and have it delivered at a later date, or to order in and item that's not currently in stock, we can take a 10% deposit to secure it for you. We will hold the item (once in stock) for 30 days. You can settle the balance at any point during this period, at which point we'll arrange the delivery with you.
Please note that on high value and international orders, the balance will need to be settled by bank transfer. Also, we can only take card phone payments when the billing address of the card matches the delivery address of the order.
If there is something extra special that we don't normally stock (custom shop items, limited edition products etc.) that you would like to order by leaving a deposit, we're always happy to help.
If you'd like to make an enquiry about a special order, please get in touch to discuss with one of our in-store experts.
V12 Retail Finance
If you'd like to buy something using finance that is not in stock, you will only be asked for a deposit up front by the finance company upon completion of your application. The finance repayments will only begin once the goods are dispatched.
International customers are able to leave a deposit on items, but any partial payment will need to be sent via bank transfer. Please contact us for more details.
What if I Change My Mind?
Most deposits are fully refundable back to the original payment method. Certain items special-ordered in for you may be subject to a non-refundable deposit at a manager's discretion - after all, we may have trouble selling on a guitar you've custom designed with your pet's name in the inlays!
International customers should please not that as all refunds are issued in GBP, due to currency conversion rates may differ slightly from what you originally paid.
If you'd like to speak to one of our team in more detail about placing a deposit on an item, please don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team.
Settling an Order
Click and Collect Order
We require you to settle the remaining balance upon collection for security reasons. We accept cash, all major card and Apply Pay up to £100.
In some instances we are able to accept settlements by card over the phone, but please note that if the settlement amount is of a high value or you would like to order shipped to an address that is not the billing address of the payment card then we would need to arrange the balance by bank transfer. Please speak to a member of the team if you have any questions.