Items can be returned for a full refund if you contact us within 14 calendar days of receiving your item**
** Provided that the item is returned undamaged and in the same condition that it was received in. Items should be returned as they were originally packaged and be only subjected to normal use (for evaluation purposes).
If you would prefer to EXCHANGE your item, you can do so for up to 30 days of receiving your item **
- Items special-ordered at a customer's request may be returned at the manager's discretion only.
- Custom orders or any items that have been modified are non-refundable
- Items where there may be a hygiene concern if the product is used may only be returned if the packaging is factory sealed and unopened (e.g. Earphones or Clothing).
- Similarly, software and other licensed items may only be returned if the product packaging has not been opened or tampered with in any way. Digital software licenses cannot be refunded once the registered/ license key is applied.
- We reserve the right to offer only a partial refund if the goods you are returning have been damaged, devalued, or used otherwise in accordance with what would be deemed reasonable, normal use, or do not include all original content/ packaging.
- The return period starts from the date your order is originally received.
Please note, that unless your item is faulty, you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return/exchange. These costs will vary, but typically, the cost of a courier collecting goods from your door to return to us will cost £20 per parcel, provided you are situated in the UK. This may cost significantly more for very heavy, bulky items like pianos or for overseas returns. Any requests to rebook a collection after any failed attempts, due to not being available at the time of collection, will result in an additional collection service fee.
You are more than welcome to send the item back using your own delivery method (preferably a tracked, insured postal or courier service) but we urge you to contact us so we can provide you with the relevant returns documentation.
We cannot refund any additional charges that you opt to pay to get a premium delivery service at the point of ordering (e.g. Saturday delivery).
For orders settled using V12 finance, certain terms and conditions may apply so please contact us for more information.
International customers are able to return any non-faulty goods purchased within 14 days for a refund. Please note that you will be liable for any delivery costs associated with your return, including any import/customs charges, or recall fees should you wish to return the parcel before it is delivered. It is important that you contact us to discuss your options before arranging any return so we can send you the relevant return information.
We are only able to refund the costs of the items themselves. Any delivery charges are separate and would not be refundable. As we are a UK company, we can only process refunds in GBP (£). For more information on this, please click HERE.
Refusal Of Delivery and Failed Deliveries
If for any reason the parcel is refused by the recipient or returned to us by the courier due to several failed delivery attempts, please keep in mind that there will be a £20 recall fee applicable. This only applies to UK-based customers, for international customers the fee will vary so please contact us before refusing delivery of any parcel.
There will also be a redelivery fee applicable if you would like us to re-dispatch the goods after they have been returned to us by the courier. Please contact us for more information.
File A Return/Exchange
The fastest way to arrange a return is to bring the item to our Guildford store with your receipt or submit a request via our online returns form.
Refunds and exchanges will be processed within 14 calendar days of us receiving your returned item(s).