Here at Andertons Music Co. we're constantly monitoring our prices. We aim to remain competitively priced on all the products that we sell, to ensure that you get the best deal. That being said, we will consider price matching our UK competitors if you find items that are cheaper to purchase through them.
Please take into account that we assess all price match requests on a case-by-case basis. We cannot guarantee to match the price that you have seen, but we are more than happy to provide you with our best possible price.
When making your next purchase, please consider that it is of great importance to us to offer a high level of service - which includes the following:
- 14-day refund policy & 30-day exchange policy if you're unhappy with your purchase.
- 1-year warranty as standard on all new products.
- We pay for the collection of faulty goods from your door (UK only).
- Dedicated product experts to assist and inform your purchases.
- The opportunity to try thousands of products in store before you buy.
- Dedicated repairs team for efficient fixes when things go wrong.
- Web and store prices are always the same.
- We offer loyalty points for every item sold giving you money off your next purchase.
To request a price match, please contact us via our online form. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours - often earlier. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: European price matches
Have you seen a better price on a European retailer's website? It's worth noting that most of these sites will charge you in Euros and the £GBP prices shown are, at best, a rough guide. Most of the European sites we know of do not include credit card currency exchange fees in their prices, and as such the actual £GBP price you pay is often 3-4% more than the price that they show. Please consider this before making your purchase. We also supply a UK warranty with all items, which European dealers do not. If you are in the UK it would be beneficial for you to have a UK warranty otherwise you would need to ship the item overseas to be fixed if a fault occurred.