In-store Click and Collect at our Guildford Store
Our Click and Collect service is fully operational at our Guildford store. This service is available 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday, 11am-5pm on Sunday. You can also call our sales team to place a reserve and collect order.
You will receive a confirmation email of your order and a follow-up text/email to confirm when your item is ready for collection. Please do not come to the store before you have received the confirmation text message.
You will be greeted at the store entrance by one of the sales team, who will ask you for the details of your order so it can be brought to the front counter for you to pay the balance. Please ensure you also have the confirmation message to hand.
Dependant on the number of customers, you may be required to queue, so please come prepared for the weather.
Please be aware when you come to collect your item(s):
- If you are feeling unwell please DO NOT COME TO THE STORE.
- There is limited parking available on our forecourt available for collection of heavy/large items..
- There is no facility for you to unpack or try out the goods as the store
- We will be accepting card payments only (We can only accept Apple Pay / contactless payments up to the value of £45.)
How to Click & Collect
- Add items you want to your basket
- Checkout as normal selecting Card or PayPal as your payment method
- Select Click & Collect
- Pay 10% deposit online
- Collect in-store within hours!
How to Collect Your Purchase
- We will send you a confirmation email with your unique order number when your order is ready for collection.
- Collect your items from our Guildford store.
- Contact us with any questions.
What if an Item is Out of Stock?
We will order the out-of-stock item and let you know. You can still collect the in-stock part of your order.
How Long Will You Hold My Click and Collect Order For?
You have 30 days to collect your order once you've paid a 10% deposit.
Can I Pay a Higher Deposit or Pay in Full?
No, unfortunately not. Once you've paid the 10% deposit you can pay the balance in-store when collecting the order.
When Can I Use Click and Collect?
Our Click & Collect service is only available during our Guildford Store's opening hours. For same-day Click & Collect, you'll need to place your order before 2pm Monday-Friday and 12pm Saturday-Sunday.
Where Do I Collect My Order?
Your order will be available to collect from our Guildford store:
Andertons Music Co.
58-59 Woodbridge Road
Surrey, GU1 4RF