If you would like to place and order and collect the item/s at the store, you can certainly do so with a 10% deposit.
How to Click & Collect
- Add items you want to your basket
- Checkout as normal selecting Card or PayPal as your payment method
- Select Click & Collect
- Pay 10% deposit online
- Collect in-store within hours!
How to Collect Your Purchase
- We will send you a confirmation email with your unique order number when your order is ready for collection.
- Collect your items from our Guildford store.
- Contact us with any questions.
What if an Item is Out of Stock?
We will order the out-of-stock item and let you know. You can still collect the in-stock part of your order.
How Long Will You Hold My Click and Collect Order For?
You have 30 days to collect your order once you've paid a 10% deposit.
Can I Pay a Higher Deposit or Pay in Full?
No, unfortunately not. Once you've paid the 10% deposit you can pay the balance in-store when collecting the order.
When Can I Use Click and Collect?
Our Click & Collect service is only available during our Guildford Store's opening hours. All orders must be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday and 12pm Saturday and Sunday.
Where Do I Collect My Order?
Your order will be available to collect from our Guildford store:
Andertons Music co.
58 - 59 Woodbridge Roads
Surrey, GU1 4RF