In-store Click and Collect at our Guildford Store
Our Click and Collect service is fully operational at our Guildford store, which is open 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday, 11am-5pm on Sunday. The front of the store will be open between these hours every day for the collection of items reserved online or by phone.
Order by 3pm the previous day and, if in stock, your items will be ready to collect the following day. We will contact you if there are any issues with your order.
You will receive a confirmation email of your order and a follow-up text/email to confirm when your item is ready for collection. Please do not come to the store before you have received the confirmation email.
Due to social distancing and changes to the store, you'll be greeted at the store entrance by one of the sales team, who will ask you for the details of your order so it can be brought to the front counter for you to pay the balance. Please ensure you also have the confirmation message to hand.
Dependant on the number of customers, you may be required to queue outside the store in order for us to adhere to current social distancing guidelines.
Please be aware when you come to collect your item(s):
- If you are feeling unwell please DO NOT VISIT THE STORE.
- There is limited parking available on our forecourt available for collection of heavy/large items..
- Please come for your appointment/collection alone. Only one person per visit will be able to queue and enter the store.
- We will be accepting card payments only.
How to Click & Collect
- Add items you want to your basket
- Checkout as normal selecting Card or PayPal as your payment method
- Select Click & Collect
- Pay 10% deposit online
- Collect in-store within hours!
How to Collect Your Purchase
- We will send you a confirmation email with your unique order number when your order is ready for collection.
- Collect your items from our Guildford store.
- Contact us with any questions.
What if an Item is Out of Stock?
We will order the out-of-stock item and let you know. You can still collect the in-stock part of your order.
How Long Will You Hold My Click and Collect Order For?
You have 30 days to collect your order once you've paid a 10% deposit.
Can I Pay a Higher Deposit or Pay in Full?
No, unfortunately not. Once you've paid the 10% deposit you can pay the balance in-store when collecting the order.
When Can I Use Click and Collect?
Our Click & Collect service is only available during our Guildford Store's opening hours. For same-day Click & Collect, you'll need to place your order before 2pm Monday-Friday and 12pm Saturday-Sunday.
Where Do I Collect My Order?
Your order will be available to collect from our Guildford store:
Andertons Music co.
58 - 59 Woodbridge Roads
Surrey, GU1 4RF