Some large and heavy items such as pianos, drum kits, PA equipment and amps require specialist delivery. We take into consideration multiple factors including the quality of the packaging to utilise the most suitable courier service which may delay the dispatch date. This is simply to prevent any possible transit damage and to ensure the item arrives safely.
PLEASE NOTE DELIVERY TIMES MAY DIFFER WHAT WHAT IS ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE
Local Piano Delivery
We may be able to provide our own delivery service if you are located within a reasonable distance of the store. We can organise a suitable delivery time and date that is convenient for you.
We also have the ability to organise a more flexible, time-specific delivery service using a local courier if the setup is not required. Please note that this may be a chargeable service and we'd recommend contacting us to discuss further.
We utilise a specialist courier service dedicated to delivering larger and heavier goods safely within a suitable time frame. This service includes the following -
- Delivery between Monday - Saturday
- Provide 2 people to deliver the goods to the front of your property within 48 hours of collecting them from our warehouse (assembly not included).
- Will send a text message notification around 18:30 advising of the 2-hour delivery slot 24 hours before the delivery date if you have provided a mobile number. This text message will also give you the ability to reschedule the delivery date.
- Will contact you 30-60 minutes prior to the delivery slot to ensure you will be available. On arrival, they will carry out any risk assessment as required.
With this in mind, please consider the following factors:
- Organising assistance if situated above ground floor level in order to get the package inside your property. (We are able to provide boxed dimensions if you have access to a lift). Alternatively, we can arrange for the courier to take to a room of your choice for an additional fee where possible.
- If you have mobility restrictions which may inhibit you from assembling the piano.
The same service above may be available to remote areas of the UK, but there may be a higher delivery fee in order to provide this service and less frequent deliveries. Please contact us before placing an order so we can provide a shipping fee quote.
We recommend contacting us prior to visiting the store if you wish to collect a large item so we can confirm the stock availability. Please note that the majority of the stock is held at our Guildford warehouse but can be transferred within one hour. We can also provide box dimensions to ensure that the goods will fit sufficiently in your vehicle upon collection.