The answer is yes! If you know what you want to buy and only need to come into the store to pick it up, we would advise you that:
- We are open 10am-5pm Monday to Saturday and 11am-5pm Sunday
- It is advisable to check the website to make sure the product/s are in stock and at the store. Our website shows real-time stock levels
- All the items you need may not be at the store and may show as being in our Guildford warehouse. The warehouse is only a short distance from the store and stock can be brought to the store ahead of your visit. In this case we would recommend using our Click and Collect service or calling to place a 10% deposit so that the items can be brought to the store ahead of your arrival. Click here for more information
- Only one person per household is allowed into the store
The stock availability may have changed by the time you arrive at the store, especially if stock of the particular item is low, as it may have been sold before you arrive at the store
Therefore, if you want a specific item, we would advise you to secure the stock by:
- Using the Andertons Click and Collect service or
- Calling on 01483 456777 to place a 10% deposit on the phone.
We strongly advise to book an appointment if you wish to try out a few products before you buy so that all items are ready in a safe demo area for you to try. Click here for more information.