The answer is yes! If you want to come to visit the store to make a purchase, we would advise you that:
- We are open 10 am-6 pm Monday to Saturday and 11am-5 pm Sunday
- It is advisable to check the website to make sure the product(s) you want are in stock and at the store. Our website shows real-time stock levels
- All the items you need may not be at the store and may be in our Guildford warehouse. The warehouse is only a short distance from the store and stock can be brought to the store ahead of your visit. In this case, we would recommend using our Click and Collect service or calling to place a 10% deposit so that the items can be brought to the store ahead of your arrival.
The stock availability may have changed by the time you arrive at the store, especially if stock of the particular item is low, as it may have been sold before you arrive at the store
Therefore, if you want a specific item, we would advise you to secure the stock by:
- Using the Andertons Click and Collect service or
- Calling on 01483 456777 to place a 10% deposit on the phone.