We strongly advise to book an appointment if you wish to try out a few products before you buy so that all items are ready in a safe demo area for you to try. Click here for more information.
The store is not open for general browsing and there is a strict limit on the number of customers we can accommodate in the store at any one time. However, if you know exactly what you require and only need to come in to the front counter and pay, we would advise you that
- The store is now open 11am to 5pm 7 days a week
- It is advisable to check the website to make sure the product/s are in stock and at the store. Our website shows real-time stock levels
- All the items you need may not be at the store and may show as being in our Guildford warehouse. The warehouse is only a short distance from the store and stock can be brought to the store ahead of your visit.
- Only one person per household is allowed into the store
- If you wish to try the product out before you buy, you are STRONGLY ADVISED to book an appointment
The stock availability may have changed by the time you arrive at the store, especially if stock of the particular item is low, as it may have been sold before you arrive at the shop
Therefore, if you want a specific item, we would advise you to secure the stock by:
- Using the Andertons Click and Collect service or
- Calling on 01483 456777 to place a 10% deposit on the phone.