Yes! The price you see online is the price you would pay in-store and vice versa. We don't differentiate between our web, store or telephone customers and aim to deliver the same high-quality service to everyone, regardless of how you prefer to shop.
Articles in this section
- Are Your Online Prices the Same as Your In-Store Prices?
- What Are B-Stock Items?
- How Can I Claim VAT Back?
- Do You Photograph Different Guitars? Can I Choose My Favourite?
- What Does 'This Product May Be On Display' Mean?
- What Does 'Preorder' Mean?
- Do You Check Items Over Before Shipping?
- Do You Offer Education Discount?
- Do You Offer Student Discount?
- Do You Offer Price Matching?