We offer V12 finance packages across thousands of products on our website and in store. Instead of paying for the gear up front, you can spread the payments out over anything from 6 to 36 months (subject to status).
Why choose finance?
Put simply, you can wait until you've saved up enough money for that new guitar, or that one piece of studio gear that's holding you back from perfect mixes. Or, you can use our flexible finance packages and get your hands on the gear you want, instantly! And we offer 0% interest / Buy Now Pay Later options, so you don't have to pay over the odds!
How do I apply?
Example finance packages
0% Interest over 9 Months
- Total Cash Price: £1000
- Deposit: £100
- Amount of credit: £900
- Duration of agreement: 9 months
- 9 payments of: £100
- Cost of credit: £0
- APR representative: 0%
- Total amount repayable: £1000
Buy Now Pay Later
- Total Cash Price: £1500
- Deposit: £0
- Amount of credit: £1500
- Duration of agreement: 48 months including a non-payment period of 6 months
- Equates to 6 monthly payments of £0 with no interest followed by 42 monthly payments of: £52.43
- Cost of credit: £702.06
- APR representative 19.9%
- Annual rate of interest: 10.43%
- Total amount repayable: £2202.06
- Settlement fee: £29 (if you choose to pay off your loan in full before the end of the non-payment period)
Buy Now Pay Later Option. If you decide to exercise the buy now pay later option by paying the loan off in full before the end of the non-payment period (also known as the “deferred period”) shown in the agreement, the amount of credit repayable will be £1500 plus the £29 settlement fee, but you will pay no interest.
If you have not paid this sum in full by the end of the non-payment period shown in the agreement, interest (at the rate specified above) will be charged from the date we told you your agreement was live.
Should you make a payment during the non-payment period, not only will this reduce the amount of interest charged on the remaining balance at the end of the non-payment period but it will reduce your monthly repayment over the contracted repayment period. A letter will be sent to you confirming your new monthly repayment.
15.9% Finance over 36 Months
- Total Cash Price: £2000
- Deposit: £500
- Amount of credit: £1500
- Duration of agreement: 36 months
- 36 payments of: £51.88
- Cost of credit: £367.68
- APR representative 15.9%
- Annual rate of interest: 8.17%
- Total amount repayable: £2367.68
Am I eligible for finance?
- All loans are subject to status
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a permanent resident in the UK (excluding the Channel Islands and other British territories).
- Customers from outside the UK cannot apply for finance from Andertons Music Co.
- Minimum order value to be eligible for finance is £300.
- Unfortunately we cannot split finance orders into multiple deliveries.
- We can only deliver your order to the card billing address. We cannot make any exceptions to this rule.
How do repayments work?
Monthly repayments will be taken by direct debit. Your finance agreement starts when you receive your goods. You don't start repaying your loan until a month after you have received your order.
What finance packages are available?
The following finance packages are available on our website. The terms of the package will vary from product to product.
- 9 MONTHS 0% FINANCE*
- 18 MONTHS 0% FINANCE**
- 24 MONTHS 0% FINANCE**
- 24 MONTHS FINANCE AT 15.9% APR REPRESENTATIVE*
- 36 MONTHS 0% FINANCE**
- 36 MONTHS 3.9% APR REPRESENTATIVE FINANCE**
- 36 MONTHS FINANCE AT 15.9% APR REPRESENTATIVE*
- BUY NOW PAY LATER 6/42 MONTHS 19.9% APR REPRESENTATIVE**
*available on all products if total order is over £300
**available on selected products only
- The minimum order value to be eligible for any finance package is £300
- The maximum loan value for Buy Now Pay Later is £2500; for all other finance offers, it's £12,000
- The minimum deposit amount required for finance is shown on individual product pages on our site
What's the minimum value for finance?
All our finance offering are subject to a minimum loan value. This value varies from package to package. It means that the maximum deposit that you can pay is capped.
For example, if you were purchasing a product for £350, using 9 Months Interest Free Finance, the maximum deposit you could pay would be £100 because the minimum loan value for this package is £250.
Our website checkout will automatically cap your deposit amount at the maximum possible amount. You can choose to pay any deposit between the minimum and maximum value.
Contact V12 Finance
For info on your agreement or general questions regarding how V12 work, you can contact them directly:
- 02920 468 900
Andertons Music Co's Registered Office: 58-59 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, GU1 4RF. Andertons Music Co. acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Andertons Music Co. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Credit provided subject to age and status.