Standard UK Delivery
- Free delivery on items over £99*
- Order before 2PM (Mon-Fri) or 12PM (Sat-Sun) - next working day delivery
- Monday to Friday
- Orders/items under £99 charged by weight
- Applies to most UK postcode excluding remote postcodes, Northern Ireland & Channel Islands (PLEASE CHECK THIS LIST), for which there is a small charge.
*Exceptions may apply for some large items which we cannot deliver with our normal couriers.
Named Day Delivery
- Choose a specific delivery date to fit your schedule* (non remote postcodes only)
- Free delivery on items over £99**
- Simple calendar navigation at checkout stage
*Subject to stock levels.
**Exceptions may apply for some large items which we cannot deliver with our normal couriers.
- £9.99 Sat & Sun delivery charge
- Order before 2PM Friday - receive your order Saturday
- Order before 12PM on Saturday or 12PM on Sunday and get your order the next day (subject to stock availability).
- Other premium delivery services available at checkout stage
*Available to most UK postcodes. Items must be in stock.
Click & Collect (11am-5pm)
- Get your gear within hours of ordering!
- Order online with 10% deposit - order will be ready for collection in-store
- We'll send an email notification when ready to collect
- No delivery charges!
As part of our phased re-opening, we have now resumed our Click and Collect service. It will run from 11am-5pm each day. The front of the store will be open between these hours every day for the collection of items reserved online or by phone ONLY.
Please note: During the Coronavirus pandemic, we are taking extra measures to ensure customer and staff safety. You should not come into store to collect your goods until you have received a confirmation email or text. Click here for more information.
- Fast 1-3 day delivery service to BT Postcodes
- Insured Courier Delivery
- £6.99 – £19.99 delivery charge*
*Dependent on weight.
- 1-3 day delivery service to remote UK areas (click here to see the list of remote postcodes)
- Free over £99 for some remote postcodes
- Delivery to chargeable remote areas starts from £9.99*
- Applies to Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands, and other UK remote areas and islands (except Isle of Wight)
*Dependent on postcode and weight.
To help you find the answers you're looking for, we've combined our most frequently asked delivery questions, so you don't have to! Just click on the questions below to see the answers:
Is the product I ordered in stock and ready for dispatch?
We show real-time stock levels on each product page on our website. This information is updated regularly, so if our website says we have something in stock - we do!
During extremely busy trading periods such Christmas, or in unforeseen circumstances such as those caused by severe weather, we cannot guarantee the same dispatch and delivery schedule. If your order is time sensitive, please order in good time to avoid disappointment.
If some items included in your order are in stock and some are not, you can choose to split your order into multiple deliveries - simply contact us to do so.*
*Please note - This will incur additional delivery charges. We cannot split orders paid for using Instant Finance.
Can my order be delivered to an alternate address?
Yes, we can deliver to an alternative address for credit and debit card payments.
However, for finance orders we MUST deliver to the billing address. We cannot make any exceptions to this.
For orders paid for using PayPal, the address you enter into the billing address field will be the address that we deliver to. This does not have to be the card/bank account billing address, but we ask that you do use an address verified by PayPal to avoid delaying your order.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO boxes or freight forwarding companies.
How can I track my order?
When we have dispatched your order, we will send you an e-mail containing the information required to track your order with one of our couriers (DPD and DHL in the UK).
You can also login to your Andertons account to find tracking information links.
Do you deliver on bank holidays?
The courier companies we use normally operate on a reduced service over any bank holiday period. We normally post a message on our website about how the couriers will be operating over that period and advise our customers that delays are more likely due to the reduced courier services available.
Do I need to be at home for my delivery?
Yes. All orders must be signed for, so please ensure that someone is in to receive your order on the day that it is due. We will let you know by e-mail once we have dispatched your order.
What happens if I miss my home delivery?
If our courier attempts to deliver your parcel and you're out, they will leave a note and attempt to deliver again on the following day.
You will also have the opportunity to reschedule or have it delivered to a local depot for you to collect at your own convenience.
You may be able to contact the couriers directly to provide delivery instructions. Please click HERE for more information on this.
What about other UK areas? (Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Channel Islands)
Some parts of the UK are classed as "remote areas" by our couriers which means delivery normally takes 1-3 days to arrive with you after dispatch.
If you live in a chargeable postcode area, delivery is chargeable by weight starting from £6.99 for Northern Ireland and £9.99 for other remote areas.
For delivery to the Channel Islands, please select "Jersey" or "Guernsey" in the COUNTRY field when entering your address. Prices start from £8.99.
If you have any other queries or requests, submit them here.