CORONAVIRUS UPDATE 24/03/20: please note that Click and Collect has been suspended until further notice due to store closure. For more information on our response to the Coronavirus pandemic, please click here.
If you would like to place and order and collect the item/s at the store, you can certainly do so with a 10% deposit.
How to Click & Collect
- Add items you want to your basket
- Checkout as normal selecting Card or PayPal as your payment method
- Select Click & Collect
- Pay 10% deposit online
- Collect in-store within hours!
How to Collect Your Purchase
- We will send you a confirmation email with your unique order number when your order is ready for collection.
- Collect your items from our Guildford store.
- Contact us with any questions.
What if an Item is Out of Stock?
We will order the out-of-stock item and let you know. You can still collect the in-stock part of your order.
How Long Will You Hold My Click and Collect Order For?
You have 30 days to collect your order once you've paid a 10% deposit.
Can I Pay a Higher Deposit or Pay in Full?
No, unfortunately not. Once you've paid the 10% deposit you can pay the balance in-store when collecting the order.
When Can I Use Click and Collect?
Our Click & Collect service is only available during our Guildford Store's opening hours. For same-day Click & Collect, you'll need to place your order before 2pm Monday-Friday and 12pm Saturday-Sunday.
Where Do I Collect My Order?
Your order will be available to collect from our Guildford store:
Andertons Music co.
58 - 59 Woodbridge Roads
Surrey, GU1 4RF